Thankful Thursday

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I wish I had time to write an update about our recent trip, but I just can't swing it tonight.  I did finish editing and posting pictures from the week (which is one reason I can't swing it - stayed up too late working on those last night!) and they're in the gallery.  Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to write a few memories down before they've all disappeared from my scrambled brain.


Here is this week's TT list:


1.  Good results for a family member's medical tests.  Not 100% ideal, but definitely benign, which is a huge praise.


2.  My dad, father-in-law, brothers, grandfather, grandfather-in-law, uncles-in-law, and especially David, who are all amazing, wonderful dads.  Happy Father's Day to all of you!


3.  Luke's little sighs of satisfaction.  After he's been fussing, I'll pick him up and 9 times out of 10, he immediately stops crying and lets out this little sigh that says, "Ahhh.  Mommy's got me.  All is right with the world after all."  I know I won't be able to fix things that easily for him forever, but I'll take it while I can. 


4.  Chocolate milk.  It's a rarity that I allow myself any because I see it as such a waste of calories, but man is it goooooood. 


5.  New magazines in the mail.  Even if I haven't had the time to read last month's yet.  




Please be in prayer for my grandfather.  He is really not doing well and, since he's out of state and not the most forth-coming about things, we're not getting a whole lot of answers.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!