Thankful Thursday

Thursday, August 27, 2009

This post is going to be short and sweet for a change because it's getting late and I'm tired!

1. Audrey's good doctor's report, of course. And so far, she hasn't had any side effects from her immunizations. Please pray that continues.

2. My brother and sister-in-law's moving situation. Their house is under contract and they have a contract on a house. All of this has happened incredibly quickly for them, which is amazing considering the current market. Pray it goes smoothly and that all the details work out.

3. Marshall's/TJ Maxx. I actually have a love-hate relationship with these stores, but today they're on the good list. As far as David is concerned, they rank right up there with Kroger and WalMart. His philosophy is that if they can't bother to face the clothes towards you on the rack, it's not worth it. Anyway, last week I walked away from a pair of shoes at DSW that I really liked because I couldn't bring myself to pay their price. This week I found the exact same pair at TJ Maxx for 50% less!

4. Mozilla Firefox. After having major difficulties with Explorer tonight, I finally broke down and downloaded Firefox. It works beautifully! (Yes, I realize I'm incredibly behind the times in doing this. I don't like change, okay?!)

5. Coffee. The cooler mornings we've had lately have caused me to break out my coffee maker and brew a few pots this week. Even if it's decaf and mine consists of about 50% cream, it's still a great way to start the day.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!