Things I'm Loving Lately

Monday, March 27, 2017

1.)  My new journal Bible with lined margins.  They make all kinds of beautiful ones with nicer covers or coloring pages, but I really just wanted something that had more space for notes.  

Of course I would love to be the artistic type who can make theirs look like this:


But in reality, I know that mine is much more likely to resemble this:

And that's perfectly okay.  I don't fight it any more.  

2)  Cuties clementines.  I have eaten more of these in the last few months than in my entire life combined before then.  I don't know why, but I can't get enough of them lately!  Maybe it's my body crying out for Vitamin C.  


Add a piece of Dove dark chocolate with it and it almost resembles a treat. Almost.

3)  Spring and flowers blooming!  We had a very mild winter this year, so I haven't felt the desperation for spring that I've had in previous years.  Still, it's so lovely to see all of these flowers and trees blossoming and it makes me excited about spending more time outdoors!


Volunteers planted bulbs all along the entrance to our neighborhood last winter 
and it has made for such a cheerful and gorgeous drive home every day!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!