Thankful Thurs....ZZZZZ

Thursday, November 11, 2010

First and foremost, Happy Veteran's Day!  Thank you to all who have served (including my Dad!) and to those who currently serve.  God bless you and your families for the sacrifices you've made for us and others!

I have plenty more to be thankful tonight, but I thought I'd mix it up this week.  In light of the recent time change that A) should have made me feel more rested since we gained an hour and B) should not take this long to adjust to, I'm going to post five reasons I know I need a nap/an earlier bedtime/a room with padded walls:

1.  After my iron started throwing sparks, I decided it must be time to get a new one.  After visiting several stores in vain trying to find a specific one, I settled for another option.  I got it home, used it twice, and hated it.  The next day I went back to the store for the sole purpose of returning it and purchasing a new one.  I returned it.  And left.  And didn't remember that I didn't get a new one until after I was back home.

2.  I went to the dry cleaners to pick up clothes.  Turns out I never dropped them off.

3.  Yesterday I shaved my left leg twice and didn't shave my right leg at all.  Nice.

4.  The amount of caffeine I've consumed this week is higher than average.  I wish I could say my productivity increased as well, but I think it just brought me back up to functioning level.  Now that I think about it, my concealer seems to have gotten a lot of use this week, too!

5.  My sleepy, dark-circled eyes are closing right now.  Must finish typi...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!