Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 15, 2011

1.  Writing a TT post again.  Yeah, I know...it kind of seems like a filler/freebie, but I mean it!  Doing these weekly is therapeutic for me and I'm happy to be back!

2.  New pillows.  Thanks to the closing of the JCPenny Home Store near us, we got super-nice hotel-fancy kinda pillows for our usual WalMart pillow prices.  As soon as I get over this cold, I imagine I'll be sleeping better on them.

3.  Watching your kid do new things for the first time.  This week I had a friend and her daughter over for craft time.  Our girls made noodle necklaces and then painted fall coloring pages with water colors.  Audrey loved it!  I considered getting the stuff back out while she was napping and creating my own masterpiece, but I ended up working on something more adult (and therefore boring.)

4.  New Small Groups!  Both my ladies' Bible Study and our couples' small group kicked off last week.  I'm so excited about meeting new people, making new friends, and learning more about God and His Word.

5.  I know it's September, but technically it's still summer (the 90 degree temps today proved that!)  I had the idea awhile back to post this song as the last in my summer-themed TT music, so enjoy:



Please pray for my cold to go away and Audrey and David to stay well!  We have some fun plans this weekend that I don't want to miss or feel under the weather during.  Also, my next OB appointment is coming up next week.  Please pray for a healthy report and stay tuned to find out what Baby Sinyard will be!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!