Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 29, 2011

This week's list is short and sweet: I am thankful David is home safely from a trip to Norway, I am thankful he's taking tomorrow off, and I am thankful we get to have a hot date this weekend (during which we will be shopping for baby furniture.  Not really romantic, but SUPER exciting for me!)


Remember, the blog will be going private soon...likely tomorrow if I remember to make the switch.  If you haven't sent me an email asking to be added to the approved readers list, please do so or you will no longer have access.


Note to my immediate family:  I'm going to ignore the fact that you haven't responded and add you anyway.  You're required to read my ramblings.  


Now, in honor of my better half whom I've missed terribly this week, a sappy love song to close this week's post:  Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.  Of course, I don't consider what we have a result of "luck" at all, but still, it conveys the message.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!