Happy 6th Birthday, Blog!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Today is this blog's 6th birthday.  SIXTH. 

I wish I had something profound or special to share on such a momentous occasion, but alas, I do not.  It is the Monday after Spring Break and therefore it is quite profound enough that everyone got fed and dressed on time this morning.  

All I really want to say is that I am super proud that this little corner of the web has been around for six years and has offered 375 posts for your reading pleasure.  (Okay, probably only about 100 of them were really pleasant, but you know what I mean...)

There have been a lot of gaps and breaks and streams of consciousness and rants and I appreciate you sticking it out with me.  If I never publish another post, I am so happy to have the documentation of our lives that I do.  

To say "here's to another six years" seems a little far-fetched, so we'll just go with "here's to another six posts."  (I'm nothing if not a realist.)

Thanks for reading, y'all.  Truly.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!