Baby Shower #2

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last Saturday I had another awesome Baby Shower. This one was given by my sweet friends Lara Lynn and Holly. Everything was perfect and I had such a good time! They are both excellent cooks, so the food was delicious. Even the game was right up my alley (it involved list-making. They know me so well!) They put a lot of thought and hard work into it and it really showed. I appreciate these ladies and their friendships more than they will ever know and I am so blessed to have them in my life!

I also want to write a special thanks to all of the people that traveled a long way to be there. There were several guests that made a great effort to drive into town, some traveling with babies! We really appreciate everyone coming to be a part of the special day!


This Baby is going to be very well-dressed! And notice my corsage that my Mom made!


David's Mom, Me, David's maternal Grandmother, and David's Aunt Elaine:

My sister-in-law Jenny, my Mom, my paternal Grandma, Me, and my sister-in-law Kim:

Lara Lynn, Me, and Holly:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!