Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here is this week's list...

1.  That David is home safe and sound (and on time!) from yet another international business trip.  Thank you, Lord, for keeping us safe and me (mostly) sane while we were apart.

2.  Pedicures and long overdue catch-up conversations with a sweet godly woman, whose friendship I couldn't be more grateful for.

3.  Finding something you thought you'd lost for good!  This week it was my sunglasses.  Maybe next week it'll be my mind.

4.  Responding to God's gentle urging.  I had been putting something off and finally decided to step up and do what God was asking me to do.  The result was far better than I could have ever imagined and made me feel foolish for my delay in the first place.  But then, God usually does exceed my expectations when I do what I know is His will.

5.  A daughter.  There was a time in my life I wasn't sure I'd know what to do if I had a girl, but now I couldn't imagine my life without one.  Yesterday we went to the mall and even though she's only 15 months old, we had fun picking out clothes for her, eating in the food court, and walking through the big fountain outside.  She is so much fun and so amazed by everything.  I just want to freeze her at this adorable age!  I so cherished those moments and look forward to much more girl time in our future!

Lots going on this next week for us, so please be in prayer for our health and endurance!  Updates to come!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!