Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I just want to take a moment and point out that this is the THIRD post this week...the second one today, in fact!  Plus, I updated www.imperfectperfectionist.com.  I want to make sure you realized they are there, read them, and remember this rare occurrence the next time I get swamped and go missing for a little while.

Now, you'll understand as I keep this short and go straight to the list, lest I dare get something else done this week!

1.  Audrey's tummy finally seems to be getting back to normal.  We're going to stick to the probiotics and the bland/no-dairy diet for 2-3 more days, but I can tell she feels so much better.  Thanks for the prayers and keep 'em coming!

2.  Family time.  Audrey got to see her Great Grandma, her Grandmom, her Granddad, and her Grandpa this week. Coupled with all of her family time in Baltimore last week and the upcoming visits we have planned for this weekend, we have been seriously loved on lately!

3.  Less television and the benefits that come with that.  Not being impressed with several of their new seasons, David and I made the choice to "give up" on a few shows that we regularly record and opted not to add any new ones for now.  We decided we have plenty to watch and could use the extra time to do something more productive.  Could there be a direct correlation between that and my extra writing this week?  Hmm...

4.  A precious little nose.  Audrey had her first introduction to the pavement this week when she fell on the back patio and scraped up the bottom of her nose (don't ask me how, but that's where she got it!)  She was bleeding and crying, but I'm pretty sure David was more of a mess than she was he was so upset that he didn't catch her.  She's fine now and is back to smelling anything and everything she can.  It's not just flowers or things that are obviously fragrant.  She'll smell puzzle pieces, stuffed animals, hair brushes...whatever she can and she'll often bring it over for us to smell too.  It's hilarious.

5.  Clothes shopping!  David and I are going outlet shopping this weekend and I am so stoked.  Last fall/winter season I was 25 lbs heavier, the year before that I was in maternity clothes, and the three years before that I was working and needed career-type clothes. SO, I'm really excited to be updating my fall/winter wardrobe for the first time in 5+ years!!!

Happy Friday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!