Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 14, 2010

1.  My father-in-law, whose birthday was yesterday.  He, like all of my in-laws, is a huge blessing to me, David, and AJ.  Happy Birthday, Ed!  We love you!


2.  Great gift finds!  I stumbled on an incredible Christmas gift idea for super cheap and crossed a few people off my list.  It's something I think they'll love plus I saved about 90% of what it would've cost full-priced.  Win-win!


3.  A clean garage.  I tackled ours this week and feel so much better now that it's checked off the "back-burner-list."  Sure, there were more pressing things to do this week, but I'm choosing to focus on how good it feels to have that one done!


4.  Brinner (breakfast for dinner).


5.  Friends and family who I can turn to for prayer.  For both big and small things, it's great to have people who mean it when they say "I'm praying for you."  I hope they know I mean it too.


Pictures from our Baltimore trip are posted in the gallery, so be sure to check them out.  Have a great Friday!  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!