Thankful Thursday

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I know I owe you a good long list this week since I missed last week's, but it just ain't gonna happen tonight.  Because the biggest party of the year is in two days (AJ's b'day party), tonight you get two things and a song:

1.  My sweet baby girl, who turned two on Monday!  We are so incredibly blessed by her life!  I will write more, including a detailed party update later.

2.  Our Dads, my brothers, David, and our grandfathers.  Since I missed last week's post, I didn't get a chance to give them a shout-out for Father's Day.  All of them are amazing dads and we are grateful for all of their hard work and love!

In honor of Audrey's birthday, this week's song is "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride.  Mothers of daughters, I dare you to listen without crying.  Double-dog dare.



More soon, I promise!  In the meantime, pray for a great party with family and friends (complete with good weather, please!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!