Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 22, 2015

You read the title right:  This is a Thankful Thursday post!  The first one since September, y'all.  It's not that I haven't been thankful, but, well, you know...LIFE.  So in case it happens to crop up again (as life is prone to do), don't get to used to seeing these again just yet.

1.  The 2002 Toyota 4Runner that we traded in this week.  It was my first car purchase after years and years of hand-me-downs and I loved it.  It never required anything beyond basic maintenance and served us amazingly well for nine years.  



2.  The new (to us) 2012 Acura TL that #1 helped pay for for my dear husband.  He is downright giddy!  I'm so happy for him and grateful we could do this.



3. Getting some time alone at home.  On Wednesday I shipped Luke off to his grandparents' for the day so I could get some things done at the house.  I may or may not have even snuck in some DVR catch up, too.  It felt luxurious.  

4.  Our new 12Stone Buford Campus, which is now officially open and meeting at Lanier High School!  It's been an adjustment, especially for the kids, but we know this is where God wants us to worship and serve right now.  Come check it out with us anytime!  

5.  My brother, Brian, whose birthday is Saturday.  We've gotten closer this past year and I'm so proud of the husband and father he is!  (Side note: my apologies to all those loved ones whose b'days I missed while not doing TT posts.  I'm very grateful for you too!)

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!