Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I thought for sure I'd have my other post ready to include with today's Thankful Thursday list, but it's not quite ready yet. Maybe I'll have time to finish it this weekend. Until then, allow me to express my gratitude for...

1. Our niece, Annelise, feeling better. The poor baby has had her share of issues these past few weeks, but seems to be doing great now. Pray it continues!

2. A visit from my mom, my sister-in-law Jenny, and my nephew Carson. They came over yesterday and we had a great time hanging out. Mom brought a yummy Mexican casserole for lunch and even made us an entire separate one to have for dinner, which was wonderful. Carson, at almost 17 months, is a force to be reckoned with. All you see is his precious blonde hair blowing in the wind as he runs by! I admire Jenny for the energy she has to have to keep up with him!

3. New tennis shoes. I finally broke in my new kicks this week and they feel great. I don’t know why, but I always wait way too long before buying new tennis shoes. They don’t make me run faster or jump higher, but they sure do look purty.

4. Audrey’s thumb-sucking ability. She can finally find her thumb and keep it in her mouth for long periods, which is adorable. I think it has really helped her sleep better, too, because she is able to “self-soothe.”

5. This weather! We have loved the cooler temperatures this week! We’ve been out walking just about every day and it feels incredible. I am really looking forward to fall…I hope it’s a long one!


Have an awesome Labor Day weekend and enjoy some down time with your family and friends!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!