Thankful Thursday

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yet another busy party planning, Bible study doing, play date going, errand running week. I'm tired and ready for this weekend and a little break from the busyness. David and I are hoping to squeeze in a lunch date too, but may settle for some fast food and a nap instead.

Here is this week's list:

1. That it is March. Which SURELY means it's going to get warmer soon, right? I know, I know. Last week I was just thankful for the sunshine. This week, however, I would also like 20 more degrees. Picky, picky.

2. The color blue. Whether it's Audrey's eyes, our bedroom walls, the sky, or a favorite sweater, it's a really great color.

3. Handwritten notes. Few things can brighten your day like seeing a special envelope amidst a stack of bills and junk mail.

4. The Olympics being over. I know the athletes train from the time they can walk and work harder physically before breakfast than I will in my entire life. They strive to be the best and compete with the cream of the crop. They sacrifice more than I can imagine and represent their countries with pride. All of that is wonderful and I do think it's neat to watch for a little while. Just not for two weeks straight.

5. A new Facebook page I came across titled "'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives." So funny!

Enjoy your weekend and, hopefully, warmer temps!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!