Thankful Thursday

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I do so wish I had more time to write this evening, but it's way past my bedtime. I've got another full few days ahead and need my sleep. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity for more updates soon!

Until then, here is this week's list:

1. Warm weather and sunshine. Finally. Could it be here to stay? I hope so. I know the pollen is coming, but for now, it's perfect.

2. NBC's new show The Marriage Ref. I've only watched three episodes and one of them was awful. The other two, however, have been hilarious. As creator Jerry Seinfield said, it's only funny because it's not your fight.

3. Ribbon. It makes things pretty.

4. Consignment sales. Kids outgrow clothes quickly, so it's great to find gently used stuff at bargain prices. Like most women, I also like the trill of the hunt. I actually consider it a sport. Moreso than, say, bowling or curling at least.

5. Cute pajama sets. Going to bed in a t-shirt full of holes and ratty pants used to be my norm until I discovered how a set of comfortable, coordinated pajamas will boost your mood. Really, they do! I still like my old t-shirts, but now they're more the exception than the rule. I'm sure David appreciates that too.

Time to hit the sack in my fancy pj's!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!