Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 15, 2010

1.  My new computer!!!  AHHH!  My four year old laptop has been giving me fits lately.  After it took me seven minutes to look up a movie time the other day and then later popped up with a message that there wasn't enough space on my hard drive to save a Word document, I told David something had to be done.  We decided to invest in a new one instead of sinking money into upgrades.  We're counting it as an early joint anniversary gift.  It's a Mac, so the learning curve is a little steep, but so far I'm extremely impressed.  I bet you can tell my writing seems better, huh?!

2.  Ponytail holders.  They keep you cool, cost about 2 cents a piece, and can completely change your look in ten seconds flat.  What's not to like?

3. Window screens.  So I can air out the house without letting bugs in after frying Chimichangas for dinner. 

4.  Fried chimichangas for dinner.  Delicious - and a really easy recipe!  I'll try to remember to share it soon.

5.  The premier of The Closer this week.  I love that show, even if her southern accent is so bad that it's slightly offensive.  

Have a great weekend!  I'm long overdue for an update on our sweet girl and all that she's up to these days, so check back soon for that.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!