Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 22, 2010

1.  Music.  This week I've been working on importing my CD collection into my new computer and realize how much I love all my music.  I'm looking forward to creating some new playlists!


2.  Children's menus.  Audrey ate her first meal off of a children's menu tonight.  (Grilled chicken with watermelon, bread, and steamed vegetables at Longhorn's).  It was really nice not to have to figure out what to feed her and to get out of cooking and cleaning the floor and highchair afterward.


3.  My dentist.  I know it's weird to like your dentist, but I really do.  He and his whole staff have always done such a great job and I never dread going to see them.  If you live near me and need their info, let me know!


4.  Cricket chirps and summer nights.  Especially if they come with a short thunderstorm.


5.  That my sweet niece, Annelise, is feeling better.  The poor baby has had a tough week, but is on the mend and raring to go!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!