Friendly Reminder of What NOT to Say to Pregnant Women

Saturday, October 8, 2011

When I was pregnant with Audrey I wrote a post about the top 12 things not to say to a pregnant woman.  Unfortunately, I've been experiencing deja vu and hearing a number of them again lately.  If you haven't already (or even if you have), do all expecting women everywhere a favor and read it here:

http://thesinyards.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-not-to-say-to-pregnant-woman.html

Of course, were I writing it now, the gender would change, I'd have my own horrifying labor and delivery story that didn't include an epidural after all, and I'd add asking if we're done (we are - and, YES, we still would've been if it was a girl) and then following up with the "But why?!" (Many reasons.  But unless you are gonna carry, birth, raise, and pay for a 3rd for us, you don't need to ask.)  But you get the gist.

Enjoy it.  And offer a sweet compliment to the next preggo momma you see.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!