Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 27, 2011

1.  A healthy 20 week check-up!  Baby boy is doing great and it was so good to see him via ultrasound.  It was the last one we'll have, so the next time we see him will be in person!


2.  Corny family fun.  Last Saturday, David and I took Audrey up to Jaemor Farms north of Gainesville.  They had a pumpkin patch, a hayride, rubber duck races, an apple gun, and a corn maze.  We had a blast and loved every minute!  It was one of those cheesy family days I've dreamed of my whole life.  


3.  Cooking again.  Okay, truthfully I don't care for it much.  The planning, the shopping, the prep, the clean-up...it's a whole lotta work.  BUT, after first trimester nausea and then all of David's travels, it does feel good to finally be back in the habit of doing that main part of my "job description."  I know it's a lot healthier for us and our budget.


4.  Pumpkins, candy, and adorable toddlers in costumes.  I'm not a Halloween fanatic and definitely do not care for the scary stuff, but I am excited about carving a pumpkin and taking AJ out on Monday night.  She's been practicing her "Trick-or-Treat!" line for weeks now!


5.  This week's song is "All Your Life" by The Band Perry.  Great talent and if you haven't heard their hit "If I Die Young", check it out too.  It's haunting, but has depth lyrically and musically that many artists today lack.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!