Thankful Thursday

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Prayer Requests/Updates:


 - Luke came down with his first cold on Monday and we've all slowly been fighting it since.  Pray for healing, as we have a big weekend coming up with my dad's wedding.  


 - My grandfather had another fall last week, this one injuring his back quite severely.  It's hard to piece together, but it seems there may be some other things going on with him as well.  Please pray for healing and clarity about what course of action for my mom and her siblings need to take.  


Here is this week's list:


1.  That our house is officially listed.  Finally.  After a month of seriously hard work and preparation, we signed the contract on Monday.  I'll post a link when it goes "live" in case you want to spread the word.  Pray it goes fast at top dollar!


2.  A hubby who steps up.  Despite being slammed at work, despite not feeling well, he pitched in this week in a big way and showed up when I needed him, even being brave enough to take on both kids alone a couple of times.  


3.  Audrey's made-up songs.  She closes her eyes while singing them and puts her heart and soul into it.  It's hilariously adorable.    


4.  Skinny Cow ice cream cones. 


5.  And last but not least....Mothers - my mom, mother-in-law, grandmother, grandmothers-in-law, aunt, aunts-in-law, sisters-in-law, and mommy friends.  Thank you to each of you for the role you played and continue to play in helping me become the mother that I am.  Happy Mother's Day!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!