Forgetful Friday!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, it finally happened. I forgot to publish a "Thankful Thursday" post. I know, I know. Terrible. Your whole day was messed up, wasn't it? You've probably been unable to tear yourself away from your computer, as you sit there hitting "refresh" and waiting on baited breath for an update. I'm surprised the world is still turning this morning.

I started it yesterday, but did not complete it. Nor do I have the time to do so now. Why? Because my precious husband has taken the day off and I'm not going to use time I could spend with him by sitting in front of this computer for another second! So that is what I'm thankful for - a whole day to spend with my best friend and daughter (complete with a lunch date!) Enjoy your Friday and your weekend, if you can get back on track after your disappointment.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!