Happy Birthday, Blog!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well, we made it, readers. This blog is a whole year old. We've been through a lot together, haven't we? 105 posts of our ups and downs, our milestones, and our memories. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you laughing right along with us in the good times and praying us through the difficult times. Your support, although faceless, has been felt and we are so thankful for you!

As promised, I have a special announcement on this special day. When I started this blog a year ago, my goal was to update family and close friends about our life. Little did I know how much I'd enjoy it and how big the audience would grow to be!

In light of those things, I decided to launch a new blog. Don't worry, this site isn't going anywhere. You can still come here for family/personal updates and your Thankful Thursday fix. The new site will focus more on how-to, ideas, and tips about household management. That way, if you're only interested in our family affairs, you don't have to muddle through the advice posts. Likewise, people that only enjoy the article-type writing won't have to read about every detail of Audrey's latest tooth breaking through. And if you want both? Well then, you A) can have them and B) must really love me!

So, without further ado, click here for the big reveal. Enjoy...and thanks again for reading!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!