Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 22, 2010

1.  My nephew, Carson, who turned two on Monday.  He's such a blessing to our family and never fails to entertain those that can keep up with him.  I wish I had that kind of energy!

2.  Discounts.  We received our annual termite protection plan bill and it was $18 more than last year's.  I called and talked to a rep, who lowered it to $4 below what we paid then.  That's a savings of $22 in under three minutes.  Yippee!

3.  Caterpillars.  'Tis the season for them!  Though they're cute and furry, it's what they become that I really love.  Seeing them reminds me of the song from Sunday School "Bullfrogs and butterflies have both been born again!" 

4.  Books.  Last week on vacation I was reminded how much I enjoy reading.  I have about 4-5 books on my must-read list right now.  I'm hoping to get them knocked out by 2012.  Maybe 2011.

5. Thick skulls and tough skin.  Audrey is pulling up on everything now and it's hard to leave her unattended for more than 20 seconds at a time.  She has several bruises on her legs and yesterday she nailed her face pretty good on our end table.  There wasn't even a mark, thank goodness.  I'm glad God builds them so well!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!