Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well, I survived the day without falling victim to an April Fool's prank or joke. Hopefully you did too!

Here is this week's list, sans the foolishness.

1. Backward waves. Audrey has begun to wave at her reflection in the mirror, except she waves at herself, not her image. It's incredibly precious.

2. Running solo. Don't get me wrong, I love running with David. Every once in awhile, though, I really enjoy going out on my own, cranking up my iPod, and hitting the pavement. It's a great way to clear my head and relieve stress.

3. The GORGEOUS weather we've been having! We've been able to get out and soak it up on several occasions and hopefully you have too. Pollen will be here soon and 90 degree temps won't be far behind, so we're enjoying it while it lasts.

4. Cheerios in the dustpan. Not because it means my floors are clean, but because it's a little reminder that I'm a mommy of a sweet baby girl who is growing so fast.

5. Of course, above all this week, I am thankful for an empty tomb:

"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid; for I know that you are looking for Jesus who has been crucified. He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying. Go quickly and tell His disciples that He has risen from the dead; and behold, He is going ahead of you into Galilee, there you will see Him; behold, I have told you.'" Matthew 28:5-7

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. An older lady once told me that babies wave backwards to themselves because that's how it looks to them when other people wave to them. I found that fascinating!

    ReplyDelete