Thankful Thursday

Thursday, February 24, 2011

1.  The sound of Audrey's sweet sigh when I go in to cover her up at night.

2.  The generosity of friends and the delight they take in our child.

3.  David getting to play golf this week.  It rarely happens for the poor guy anymore, so the fact that he got a few hours off to soak up this gorgeous weather and do something he loves with a friend makes me happy.

4.  Running again.  With the recent warm temps, we're slowly starting back and it feels so good.  Ya know, in that "I can't sit down I hurt so bad" kinda way.

5.  This week's song is "I Run to You" by Lady Antebellum.  Cheesy video, but it's got a sweet message.  Great harmony, good lyrics, and it sure makes me smile every time I hear it (which is often, because it's David's ringtone on my phone.)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!