Funny Stuff

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I wanted to share two hilarious conversations that have happened in the Sinyard household in the past few days:


As I mentioned last week, David had to go back to work very late one night to run a test using the moon.  He finished, drove home, and crawled into bed around 2am.  Here is the conversation that transpired when he woke me up in the dead of night.  He reminded me of it the next morning.  I only vaguely recall it taking place:


Me: "Is that you?"
D:  "Yes."
Me:  "Prove it.  State your whole name."
(D complies.)
Me:  "That was too easy.  Let's see...do you like Butterfingers?"
D:  "No."
Me: "And where did you decide to reveal this fact to me?"  (This has been a long standing inside joke/sore spot with me.)
D: "At Allen and Maryalice's house."
Me:  "Okay, I guess I don't have to shoot you."
D:  "I'm in between you and the gun anyway."
Me:  "That's what you think.  Goodnight."  (As I rolled over and went back to sleep.)


Not bad for 2:00am, huh?!


Here is another funny conversation that happened today between AJ and I:


AJ: "Where's heaben?" (heaven?)
Me: "Well, we aren't exactly sure, honey. Some people think it's above Earth, but we don't really know. The important thing is that's where God and Jesus are and all the people that died believing Jesus is Lord.  One day you'll have to make that decision for yourself and you can ask Jesus to forgive your sins and to be your Savior and when you leave Earth you'll live with Him in heaven forever..."  And on and on....
AJ with confused look, pointing to head: "Where's heaben?"
Me: "Oh. Your headband is in the kitchen."




Those two keep me on my toes, whether they mean to or not!

1 comment:

  1. Was that the night I "cooked" ya'll the raw chicken or the night Allen was upstairs throwing up repeatedly?

    ReplyDelete