Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Updates and prayer requests:


  - Luke is doing about the same spit-up wise (which isn't great) but seems to still be gaining weight okay.  We'll know more at his two month check-up in a week and a half.  


 - With three feedings a night, we're still not getting a whole lot of sleep over here.  Please, please pray he drops one soon.  I feel like I've been a pretty good sport, but this momma is growing weary of non-consecutive sleep.  


 - We're on the fence about listing our house for sale.  I don't have the time to go into the details right now, but please pray for wisdom, clarity, and the time and energy to deal with what it would take to get it ready if we do decide to pull the trigger.  It wouldn't take much to prepare, but even little things are a lot in this season in our life.


Here is this week's list:


1.  The way little kids have to run everywhere.  Audrey rarely walks in our house and her little pitter-patter up and down the halls makes me smile.


2.  100 calorie pack Hostess Cakes.  


3.  Luke's smiling attempts...he is so stinkin' close to a real smile and we've been cheering him on all week!  I think it's hard to lift up all that fat on his cheeks. :)


4.  New magazines in the mail.  I don't get a lot of time to read them these days, but they still brighten my day.


5.  Running!  On Monday I went for my first jog in over ten months.  It was ugly, but it felt so good...until the next day at least.  But I have to confess that even the soreness was welcome.  Here's to getting back in shape and being able to climb stairs without passing out! 


I'll try to do an Easter update with pictures soon, so check back!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!