Last October 19th

Monday, October 19, 2009

One year ago today I saw a faint pink line that changed our lives forever. It seems like eons ago. I remember taking the test early Sunday morning and then waking David up to see if he saw it. It was so light, we both decided it wasn't actually there and got ready for church.

I honestly didn't think much about it as we went about our day and then spent the afternoon at my brother and sister-in-law's house. We got home and David had to go to the office for a little while. I decided to try a digital test while he was gone just to be extra sure. It read: P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. I'm surprised it didn't follow the word with "...you dummy! How can I make this more clear?"

Well, several more tests later, I decided to believe the results. I quickly ran around the house and decorated the kitchen table with baby things I'd been collecting for months. When David called and said he'd be a little longer, I was secretly thrilled because I had time to go up to Publix and buy balloons and flowers. Everything was just perfect, including his facial expression, when he walked through the door. We were...and still are...ecstatic about this baby!

Last October 19th, this onesie was part of the decoration for our big news.
Now, it's too small for our sweet Baby Girl!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!