Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My list is short & sweet this week: I am thankful to have my husband home (it's like a dadgum vacation around here to have an extra set of helping hands) and I am thankful for Audrey's good report at her 4 month check-up this week.

I would like to ask you all to pray for her little feet. Her pediatrician referred us to an orthopedist because he was concerned about how turned out they are. They think the way she was laying in the womb caused it. We're just praying that it will eventually work itself out once she begins to walk or that it will be an easy fix. I'll post an update after her appointment next week.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. You don't worry about those little feet at all. We will pray over them! Matt's feet and hips were turned out quite a bit and so were mine. A little "duck" foot walk....and we both turned out all right. It just means that she will wear shoes out more often and David will have to buy more!

    ReplyDelete