Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I know I still haven't written a Christmas recap, but I wanted at least one posting to be on time this year, so Happy New Year!  


As a belated birthday gift to myself, I also have an announcement to make:  I'm pregnant!  Ha ha...duh.  Okay, the real deal:  Starting today, my other blog, Imperfect Perfectionist, is back up and running.  After many, many, many months away, I decided to dust off the web address and fire it back up.  And here is the best part:  I've already written a ton of material for it!  I knew that two months before having a second child was not the best time to pick it back up, so I told myself the only way I'd start it again is if I could write and prepare at least one post for every two weeks until the beginning of May.  I am pleased to say I accomplished that goal as well as writing eight more for later in the year!

So, every two weeks beginning this Tuesday, be sure to click over and check it out.  There are new recipes, party and organization ideas, and of course, a ton of stuff regarding babies.  It's kinda our world at the moment.  There will be a couple of repeat posts that may seem vaguely familiar.  I tweaked two or three that I'd posted on here a couple of years back, but I'm hoping you'll still find the material pertinent and entertaining.

If you have any ideas or suggestions of things you'd like to read more about, please let me know.  In the meantime, enjoy.  I sure have loved getting back into it.  I hope you find time in 2012 to do something that's an all-yours creative outlet like that is for me.  

God bless you and your family and may 2012 be your best year yet!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!