Weekend Review

Monday, July 27, 2009

We had a wonderful weekend! On Saturday David watched Audrey while I went out for an entire three hours by myself! (It almost made up for the two nights before that of his having to work late.) I did a little clothes shopping in a size I wish I didn't have to buy, but at least I have a few things that fit for the moment and a couple of pairs of non-elastic pants. I got my hair cut and only ran one responsible errand. By the end of my break I missed Audrey terribly and broke more than one speed limit getting back to the house. When I got home we hung out for a little while, had family naptime, and then tried a new Mexican restaurant for dinner.

Audrey had a record breaking night of sleep on Saturday night, which was the cherry on top of a great day. I fed her at 10:30pm and she slept until 4:00am. After I fed her then, she slept until 8:30am. That's ONE nighttime feeding!!! I thought we had turned a corner, but she went right back to her previous 10:30pm, 3ish, 6ish, 8:30am feeding schedule the next night. We'll get there at some point!

On Sunday we went for a walk at the new park that just opened near our house. I walked the farthest and fastest I have to date and it felt wonderful! I'm waiting until after my 6-week postpartum check-up to begin any official exercise, but I at least feel like it's doable. The way my back (and other various parts) were hurting a few weeks ago, I didn't know if I'd ever feel up to working out again!

We stopped by the grocery store on the way home and then spent the rest of the day in our typical feeding, activity time, naptime cycle with a little laundry, bill paying, and baby bathtime thrown in.

Not unbelievably exciting, but it was a good weekend! Hope you enjoyed yours as well!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!