Happy Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


This is the 12th Valentine’s Day I’ve celebrated with my best friend.  Some years we’ve gotten dressed up and gone out to a fancy dinner.  Other years we exchanged very romantic handmade or lavish store-bought gifts.  There have been quite a few years we spent the day apart with him on the other side of the world for work.  This year, however, with a baby due in a couple of weeks, him having customers in town, and a sick toddler on our hands, these $1 boxes of candy were our gifts to each other.  Tonight we’ll bake cookies with Audrey, bathe and put her to bed together, and then cuddle up on the couch and watch our favorite show.  And that, to me, is the best and most romantic Valentine’s Day we could ask for this year.  On top of that, he let me have his box of chocolates too.  Awesome guy, that one.  I love you more than you will ever, ever know, David Sinyard.  Happy Hearts Day. xoxo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!